- DIGITAL TRAINING, S.L. For the purpose of the Spanish Personal Protection Data Act 15/1999, of 13 December, and pursuant to the Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Act, you are hereby informed that the party responsible for the DIGITAL TRAINING, S.L. Personal Data File stemming from the company’s activity. DIGITAL TRAINING, S.L., whose registered address is at Plaza de Castilla, 3, 12th floor, 28046 MADRID, SPAIN with tax identification number B-81519332 registered in the MADRID Trade Registry in volume 11.298 , folio 170, page 8, M-177554.
- USE AND PROCESSING OF THE DATA. The companies are fully aware of the use and processing that have to be applied to personal data that may be required or that may be obtained from the users on its websites in order to manage the services offered or to send them commercial communications regarding products or services that may prove to be of interest to them.
- DATA SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY. The companies of the DIGITAL TRAINING, S.L. undertake to comply with its obligation to treat the personal data as confidential and its duty to safeguard them. It shall adopt any technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data and prevent their alteration, loss or unauthorized processing and access, given the state of the art of the technology, pursuant to what is laid down in the RLOPD (Personal Data Protection Act). However, the companies of the DIGITAL TRAINING, S.L. cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and thus the infringement of data by fraudulent access by third parties.
- SUBSCRIPTION AND REGISTRATION. If you decided to register with DIGITAL TRAINING, S.L., you will be asked for a series of essential personal bits of data in order to manage the requested products or services (name, surnames, email, postal address, etc.). You may likewise be required to voluntarily provide a series of additional data aimed at providing information and marketing offers, services, or activities related to them and limited to the activities and services of DIGITAL TRAINING,S.L.
- TRUTHFULNESS OF THE INFORMATION. In any event, users shall be liable for the truthfulness of the data provided and be responsible for reporting any changes to them, releasing the DIGITAL TRAINING, S.L. companies from any type of liability in that respect. DIGITAL TRAINING, S.L. reserves the right to exclude any user who has provided false information from the registered users, without prejudice to its being entitled to take any legally applicable actions.
- ACCESS TO DATA. No third party outside each of the aforementioned responsible parties will have direct access under any circumstances to your personal data without your express constant on each occasions, except for those considered responsible for the processing, who need to access to provide the management service or carry out the activity.
- RIGHTS OF THE USER. Users are entitled to and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition to the processing of their personal data, by writing to the addresses indicated in each case or to the addresses indicated in point 1. Users should provide their identification details and specify their request in the letter and should attach and photocopy of their ID or equivalent document. They may likewise send an email email@example.com. Please noted the procedure established in Article 25 Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, for the purposes of exercising your rights.
- COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS. DIGITAL TRAINING, S.L. companies, pursuant to the Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Act 34/2002, of 11 July, shall not under any circumstances send any advertising and selling or other commercial communications to users without their prior request or consent. Neither shall they send any messages that have not been requested or prior consent give nor shall they send out chains of electronic messages that have not been requested or previously agreed to.
- CANCELLING COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORMAT. DIGITAL TRAINING, S.L. informs the users that if you requested the sending of commercial messages or alters in electronic format, you may unsubscribe for such communications by following the instructions in each case or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MINORS. Regarding the personal data of minors under 14 years old, consent from the parents or legal guardians is necessary to process such data. The companies of the DIGITAL TRAINING, S.L. shall never use that data for purposes not appropriate to the age of the minor, and shall offer the parents or legal guardians the opportunity to exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition of the data of their children or wards.